Single Sabbat Box: Beltane 2020
Single Sabbat Box: Beltane 2020
Sale Sold out
Regular price $67.95 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Items inside the Green Moon Apothecary Ltd. Beltane Sabbat Box:
- Green Witchcraft: A Practical Guide to Discovering the Magic of Plants, Herbs, Crystals, and Beyond by Paige Vanderbeck
- Written by the delightfully insightful The Fat Feminist Witch, this handy book explores Green Witchcraft and making a spiritual connection with the earth. Perfect for both the beginner and experienced witch, ‘Green Witchcraft’ makes it easy to discover the power of the natural world with practical tips and instructions and hands-on spells. Let this book inspire you to create your own unique May Day celebrations!
- Incense Holder with Honeysuckle Incense Sticks
- Clear negativity out of your household with this classic wood incense holder tray. Featuring a brass inlay design, it will be the perfect addition to your altar or sacred place. Honeysuckle can be used for all manner of “sweetening” spells. Its specialties are workings to enhance love and sexuality as well as good luck and prosperity.
- Tumbled Amethyst
- A much-needed stone during uncertain times. Amethyst is known for its ability to deepen psychic and spiritual energy, as well as stabilizing emotional issues and curing nightmares and insomnia. An excellent stone to hold during meditation.
- Eco et Eco Canadian Pumice Stone
- These pumice stones come from the only Canadian volcano, Mount Meager in British Columbia. It is an extremely porous volcanic stone, whose low-density allows it to float. The pumice stone is formed when a temperature of 500 to 600 degrees Celsius is reached. The expulsed lava cools very quickly and the drop in pressure causes outgassing that creates bubbles, which are responsible for the stone's porosity and low density. They are composed of rhyolite, dacite or andesite fragments. Pumice stones have been used since Roman times and are suitable for use on the hands, elbows, soles of feet, and heels.
- Beaux Magique Exclusive Beltane Altar Oil
- To use, place between hands or on your altar and continue with cleansing prayers or energy work. Once cleansed, use to dress candles or to anoint your talismans, amulets, or touch pieces with care for the items. Ensure that oil will not ruin the object you select. If desired, use as oil perfume on pulse or Chakra points. It can also be used on wet hair as it dries for a gentle release of magick and scent throughout the day. Got allergies or sensitive skin? Message us! We'll let you know the primary ingredient list with the understanding that you agree to keep the information private.
- Divinatory Dreams Herbal Blend
- A mixture of rose, mint, damiana, mugwort and calendula. To induce dreams of a prophetic nature, place in your pillowcase or under your pillow and then rest your head upon it to sleep. Aids in astral projection and lucid dreaming, and summons forth dreams that facilitate spiritual and psychic growth.
* our products are intended for legal use only. You must be of legal age in your province, territory or state to purchase products on our website.