As part of our ongoing mission to educate and inspire cannabis users and spiritual seekers at every intersection in our community, we believe in giving back to charitable organizations that share our values.
Our mission is to provide discovery and delight as you explore avenues of spirituality and cannabis. We want to help guide you to integrate green witchcraft into your spiritual practice and indulge in self-care with a cannabis-infused twist, but it is never our intent to speak over others or to let ours be the only voices in the room.
As part of this mission, we donate a portion of our profits to the following organizations:
- The 519
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network
- Autistics 4 Autistics Ontario
- Autistics United Canada
- Autistic Women & Nonbinary Network (AWN)
- Black Lives Matter Toronto
- It Starts With Us
- LGBT Youth Line
- Rainbow Railroad
- Toronto Overdose Prevention Society
- Pancreatic Cancer Canada
- War Child Canada / War Child USA
- Wildlife Conservation Society Canada
We are always expanding this list as we learn more about the work members of our community at large are doing. We want to be part of the change.
When we source items for our boxes, we prioritize businesses that match our values:
- Local creators
- Businesses run and owned by women, BIPOC, and LGBTQ2S+
We believe in paying artists fairly for their work. Our goal is always to elevate, never to exploit.